- Manage Connection Parameters of our Accessories to match GPS device’s requirements
- View incoming GPS data in user frindly UI
- Configure Alerts to monitor GPS data quality
- Use iOS Device’s cellular connection to connect to RTK data source and feed RTK corrections to connected GPS device
- Connect additional field sensors to iOS simultaneously
NMEA Talker is a Utility App that allows users to connect to the external receivers via our hardware. It includes a native RTK client for an iOS devices that allows a RTK capable GPS device connected to iOS via one of our accessory products to use data from RTK networks to produce cm level accuracy location data.
RTK4iOS supports both NTRIP 1.0 and NTRIP 2.0 Casters and supports a wide variety of RTK data formats including RTCM, CMR etc. The RTK4iOS app detects and sends the necessary data to the NRTIP/Caster network, if the Caster requires data from GPS to generate localized corrections.
App relies on iOS device’s internet connectivity to connect to the specified NTRIP server, Download and Stream the GPS corrections to the connected GPS device. The GPS device has to be connected to the iOS using one of our Cable/Bluetooth products.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS APP REQUIRES EXTERNAL ACCESSORY TO CONNECT GPS TO IOS DEVICE.